Top Instagram Growth Tools
VIP Likes Reviews 2022
Instagram: you can’t live with it; you can’t live without it. If you’ve been trying to grow your brand online for a number of years, you probably have an Instagram business profile. Things might have started out well in the beginning, but you quickly soon realized that you weren’t able to do everything on your own.
You have tried to push through this though, and you were quickly starting to get burnt out. However, there is a solution to this, and it is outsourcing your Instagram engagement to a third-party company.
There are plenty out there that can help you through experts and professionals, but there are also those out there that are just trying to take advantage of their clients. Let’s review one company in particular, VIP Likes, and determine what side of the fence they fall on.
VIP Likes Review
VIP Likes might overwhelm you at first, because there is a lot going on with their homepage. They seem to have everything displayed there and claim to be a company that can help their clients grow their Instagram following the legit way. However, this is wishful thinking, as we think they are fake.
What is VIP Likes?
VIP Likes definitely has too much going on when it comes to their website. When you first visit it, you will definitely be overwhelmed, because they have put all of their price points, all of their feature requirements, and all of their information on one page.
From the beginning, you will see that they claim to offer their clients 24/7 live support, and they have divided their Instagram packages into different sections, depending on what you need right now.
They say that a weekly package of 500 Instagram followers, 50 comments, and 1500 likes is going to cost you $24.99, and all you need to do to benefit from this is enter your email address and your username.
However, we believe that these prices are too good to be true, and they are nothing more than a scam company that is trying to sell its fake clients engagement. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of VIP Likes
- Secure Site: VIP Likes has certainly passed the first test, which is securing their website with HTTPS. While you might be pleased to see this, we don’t think there’s any need to celebrate quite yet come up because this is definitely a basic level of security. Back in the day, it was a bigger deal, but these days, the majority of websites out there have secured their website like this, even those that are a scam. All that means is that they will rank better on Google when it comes to trying to connect with new clients, and it also means that your information is going to be secure on their website should you choose to share it.
- Visible Pricing: VIP Likes want their clients to see how good their pricing is from the very beginning, which is why they display it so that it is one of the first things you will see. Again, we mentioned above briefly that we don’t think their pricing is worth your time, and we think that it actually reflects that their features are lower quality. Sometimes in this industry, you’ve got to pay a little more than you are comfortable with to get high-quality features and in this case we think that cheap equals low quality.
- FAQ and Help Page: VIP Likes does have a lot of information on their website, mainly about how their features work, and how they can help their clients grow their Instagram profiles, but at the end of the day we couldn’t find an FAQ section that is specifically dedicated to this cause. So yes, you will find out a lot about them as a company if you visit their website, but we would prefer if they had a section that was dedicated to this. Putting it on their homepage is just lazy and is going to continue to overwhelm you.
- Real Reviews: Again, VIP Likes continues to be pretty confident in their features, as you will notice in every aspect of the website. However, one thing that they aren’t confident in is being able to provide their clients with real reviews. Obviously, companies that are legit and have a lot of authority in this industry won’t have an issue finding people to say good things about their services. If they are having trouble, then you can consider this a legit red flag. Additionally, if you are doing any extra research around this company, just know that if you find positive reviews out there of them, they have most likely paid for these.
- Accountability Form: Being able to remain accountable to your clients all the way through as essential if you are running an ongoing service and want people to hang around for a long time. One way you can do this is to provide a form on your website where your customers fill out their details, which you can keep on file for a later date. This is helpful if you have any updates to share with them, or just need to get in touch with them for something related to their subscription. Of course, we couldn’t find anything like this here.
VIP Likes Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend VIP Likes.
Is VIP Likes Safe to Use? Is It a Scam?
When it all comes down to it, we don’t think that VIP Likes is worth your time and money. Again, their website is garish and overwhelming, but we don’t think that this is the worst thing about them.
We think it’s the fact that they’re offering their clients fake engagement that is just going to drop off your account after a couple of days.
If it doesn’t, it’s going to hang around and make your profile look really bad, and Instagram will soon pick up on this and suspend or restrict your account. Avoid them at all costs.
VIP Likes Discount Coupon / Code